IBM MQ continues to evolve to meet the expanding needs of the digital economy. We encounter many organizations that have yet to take full advantage of the capabilities they’ve invested in their MQ backbone. Learn about the new MQ physical appliance, as well as the MQ virtual appliance (available exclusively from TxMQ). Other topics include secure transfer, cloud messaging and more.
Capability Partnership Promise
TxMQ delivers more than just the technology: We also leave behind the tools to boost the trajectory of your long-term business success. Our expertise is your capital. We provide:
All solutions are custom-tailored to help you achieve your specific business goals.
Call or Email
From the TxMQ Blog
- WebSphere DataPower not affected by "Shellshock" Virus
- What The x86 Deal Delivers To Lenovo, IBM And Users
- Use Asset Management To Control Costs And Create A More Secure Enterprise Environment
- Managed File Transfer: Your Solution Isn't Blowing In The Wind
- Oracle Announces End of Support For JD Edwards EnterpriseONE Technology Foundation